Saturday, May 8, 2010

Oven Delights: Tiered Baby shower Cake

Oven Delights: Tiered Baby shower Cake


This weekend, I made a baby shower cake for the niece of a family friend, who is expecting a baby boy in a few weeks. My client asked for chocolate cake with vanilla buttercream, and she wanted the cake to say, #Have a great day! ...


Baby Shower Diaper CakeOkay, I like to consider myself crafty, though I#m very obviously no Martha Stewart. Once I even made my own butterfly cake for a baby shower. So when I saw that I could make my own diaper cake for a baby shower, ...


This weekend, I made a baby shower cake for the niece of a family friend, who is expecting a baby boy in a few weeks. My client asked for chocolate cake with vanilla buttercream, and she wanted the cake to say, #Have a great day! ...


I found this drool-worthy recipe for Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough cupcakes on Allrecipes.com and knew I simply had to make them for Evonne#s baby shower. Of course I changed up the recipe a bit and used a fudge cake mix for the first ...


The baby shower serves as an additional celebration of the birth and offers friends and family a chance to celebrate this joyful occasion. Chances are one of the first things on your menu will be the traditional baby shower cake and ...

No comments:

Post a Comment